Find all the information regarding the Football Team here:
- Training for all members of the football squad is Tuesday after school 3:30 – 4:45. Squad members need to bring kit, boots (or trainers from October – February) shin pads and a drink.
- You will be informed by text on a Wednesday if your child is in the team for the match that week. The weekly squad will also be posted here.
- Matches are usually held on a Thursday night, either at home or at another school as an away fixture. Squad members need to bring boots, shin pads and a drink, we provide kit for matches.
- The kit we provide for matches includes a grey Nike football top, black Nike shorts and black Nike socks, or all orange if goalkeeper. These MUST be returned to school the day after the game, if kit is not returned then you will be responsible for replacing it.
- If we have an away game, you can pick up your child up from school in the usual manner and take them to the game, or school can provide transport to and from the fixture and you can collect from the location of the game or when they return to Wessington (usually around 5 – 5:30pm.)
- If you have any questions or problems, don’t hesitate to contact Michael via the school office or on the school yard on a morning.