Find all the information regarding the Football Team here:
Click here: Wessington Fixtures 2019-20 to see our full fixture list (all games are subject to change)
There will be no football training this week (17th March 2020) due to parents evening.
From the following week (24th March 2020) we will be training outdoor so team members will need shin pads, boots and a jacket or jumper to train in.
Starting after half term the football team will be training indoors so only require trainers, not boots.
- Training for all members of the football squad is Tuesday after school 3:30 – 4:45. Squad members need to bring kit, boots (or trainers from October – February) shin pads and a drink.
- You will be informed by text on a Wednesday if your child is in the team for the match that week. The weekly squad will also be posted here.
- Matches are usually held on a Thursday night, either at home or at another school as an away fixture. Squad members need to bring boots, shin pads and a drink, we provide kit for matches.
- The kit we provide for matches includes a grey Nike football top, black Nike shorts and black Nike socks, or all orange if goalkeeper. These MUST be returned to school the day after the game, if kit is not returned then you will be responsible for replacing it.
- If we have an away game, you can pick up your child up from school in the usual manner and take them to the game, or school can provide transport to and from the fixture and you can collect from the location of the game or when they return to Wessington (usually around 5 – 5:30pm.)
- If you have any questions or problems, don’t hesitate to contact Michael via the school office or on the school yard on a morning.