Find all the information regarding the Football Team here:
We have qualified for the Group C cup final which will be taking place at Washington Leisure Centre at 4pm on Thursday 13/12/18. Parents are more than welcome to come and watch and children can be collected from the Leisure Centre or we will return to school around 4:30.
After half term we will be training indoors, so children will require trainers not football boots, thank you.
There are also no more outdoor games until February, however there will be an indoor Futsal League and a 5 -a-side Competition with information regarding these to follow.
Click here: Wessington Football Team Fixtures 2018-19 to see our full fixture list (all games are subject to change)
- Training for all members of the football squad is Tuesday after school 3:30 – 4:45. Squad members need to bring kit, boots (or trainers from October – February) shin pads and a drink.
- You will be informed by text on a Wednesday if your child is in the team for the match that week. The weekly squad will also be posted here.
- Matches are usually held on a Thursday night, either at home or at another school as an away fixture. Squad members need to bring boots, shin pads and a drink, we provide kit for matches.
- If we have an away game, you can pick up your child up from school in the usual manner and take them to the game, or school can provide transport to and from the fixture and you can collect when they return to Wessington (usually around 5 – 5:30pm.)
- If you have any questions or problems, don’t hesitate to contact Michael via the school office or on the school yard on a morning.